Self Catering Accommodation Swakopmund Namibia
We offer Self Catering Accommodation located in the heritage area of the idyllic German colonial town of Swakopmund in Namibia. Some of the buildings on the property date back to 1911, with all new additions complimenting the original architecture.
We are close to all amenities and major tourist attractions. The Jetty Cottages are ideal for both a relaxing beach and sight-seeing holidays.
We are fluent in Afrikaans, German and English.
We offer 13 newly renovated self-catering cottages ranging from twin rooms to family units. The cottages are located within 100m (300 feet) from the beach and a leisurely 2-3 minute walk to the center of town.
- Cottage 1 and 2: Two Single beds (twin room); Maximum 2 persons
- Cottage 3: One double bed (double room); 2 daybeds; Maximum 4 persons
- Cottage 4 and 5: One double bed; 1 single bed; Maximum 2 adults and 1 child (0-18)
- Cottage 6 and 7: One Queen Size bed; 1 single bed; Maximum 2 adults and 1 child (0-18)
- Cottage 11 and 12 (Partial Sea View): One Queen Size bed; Maximum 2 Guests
- Cottage 16 (Sea View): One Queen Size bed; 3 single beds; Maximum 5 Guests
- Cottage 17 (Sea View): One Queen Size bed; 1 single bed; Maximum 3 Guests (2 adults and 1 child 0 – 18)
- Cottage 18 (Sea View): One Queen Size bed; 2 single beds; Maximum 4 Guests (3 adults and 1 child 0 – 18)
- Cottage 19 (Sea View): One Queen Size and one King Size bed; 2 single beds; Maximum 6 Guests (4 adults and 2 children)